- You need to be pre-qualified for a mortgage loan. The lender of your choice will provide you with a pre-approval document we can attach to offers when the time comes, this is an important first step.
- We will set you up with our web-hunter service that will give you direct access to all the listings available with the price and features you request. It is your own private MLS account; with it you will be able to keep track of every agencys listings all in one place. New listings will be available to you before they are even in the newspaper.
- We will set up showings appointments for any listings you want to see and be with you to answer any questions you have. We can research questions that can’t be answered on site and follow up with you when the information is available.
- We can help you evaluate the pros and cons of different properties and assist you in making offers on the properties you select.
- After your offer is accepted we can help you arrange a home inspection and gather the paperwork necessary for your mortgage application.
- We will be there to assist you and your attorney in managing the process up to closing to make sure things get done on time and that your closing is not delayed.
- We will accompany you on the final walk through before you go to the closing to be sure the property ready for sale.
At The Murphys Realtors, Inc. we practice Designated Agency that means your Murphys Buyer's Agent can represent you -- not the seller -- even if you purchase one of our listings.